The POWEROLL 12 is a versatile roller suitable for all sports ground surfaces. In common to all Poweroll rollers, this machine has been designed with driver comfort and ease of use in mind. Used on sports grounds of all standards, from schools to international cricket grounds, to the grass courts at Wimbledon.
Popular with cricket clubs, colleges, tennis clubs, local authorities, plant hire companies and contractors. Also useful for anyone requiring their roller to be moved from site to site: without ballast, when placed on a suitable trailer, enables the machine to be transported within the 3.5 ton weight limit. The power plant choices are either a Honda petrol or Hatz diesel engine.
Water ballast may be used in the front and rear rollers and water tanks situated above both rollers and under-foot. When fully ballasted, this machine will produce ground pressure well in excess of the old I.O.G./ECB suggestions for a heavy roller.
This roller has excellent visibility close to the machines perimeters to reduce the guesswork to the offside edge of the wicket; this also assists parking in a confined shed.
Features and specifications:
- Rolling width of 36 inch (0.91m).
- Weight 900kg when empty up to 1,800 kg full (ex. operator).
- Ground pressure - min. 152kg per 1 ft and max. 300kg per 1 ft of roller.
- Speed range 0 - 6 mph - forward or reverse.
- Comfortable to drive and easy to operate.
- Low maintenance and running costs.
- Hydrostat drive for a smooth, increase of speed without increment.
- No clutch, gearbox or foot pedals - simple hand lever control
- Honda GX 270 engine as standard – Hatz diesel engine option.
- Machined and radiused edge rollers for optimum results.
- For even more luxury, optional power steering.