The POWEROLL 15 is the top selling 4ft rolling width roller - suitable for all grounds rolling needs. Like all other cricket rollers in the range this machine has been designed with driver comfort, ease of use and efficiency in mind.
Power steering ensures that very little input from the driver is needed.
The low un-ballasted and high-ballasted weight makes this machine ideal for all season use if required, and like the smaller model 12 and Club roller removes the need for an early season light-weight machine when used without water ballast. When fully ballasted, the machine has been designed to produce similar ground compaction onto the front and rear drums, and each side of the machine for optimum results.
For most Poweroll rollers, a heavy-duty PVC cover is available for machines with year round exposure to the elements.
Features and specifications:
- Rolling width of 48 inch (1.22m).
- Power steering as standard.
- Weight 1,200kg empty, up to 2,400kg fully ballasted.
- Speed range 0 - 5 mph - forward or reverse.
- Comfortable and very easy to operate.
- Low maintenance and running costs.
- Hydrostat drive for a smooth, step-less increase of speed.
- No clutch, gearbox or foot pedals - simple lever control.
- Honda GX engine as standard – Hatz diesel engine option.
- Low engine noise due to it's under the seat panel location.
- Machined and radiused edge rollers for optimum results.
- Easy entry and a raised driving position for improved visibility.
- Excellent visibility close to the machines perimeters
- Useful storage compartment under the driver's seat.