PEDESTRIAN ROLLER (with ride-on option)
POWEROLL 5 is the baby of the Poweroll range. This multi-purpose roller has been designed to utilise industry standard components; tried and trusted over many years. It can be used on many applications not requiring a heavy roller. For example lawn or clay tennis courts, newly laid cricket pitches, compaction of turfs, cricket practise nets and artificial wickets. Designed to do the work of a heavy push along roller, but with far less effort and much higher productivity. Unlike most small rollers on the market, the Poweroll 5 is fitted with a fabricated roller which is then machined true. Most small grass rollers have a drum fabricated using 3mm rolled steel plate. Poweroll 5 uses steel tube with a 5/8in. (16mm) wall thickness. Being machined after fabrication guarantees that the rolling surface will not have flat spots, or be egg shaped, helping the operator to achieve the best possible results. The ride-on option available as a 2ft rolling width machine provides a cost effective method to double productivity and increase operator comfort. Also available with a 3 feet wide ride-on rear roller.
- Hydrostat drive with 1 lever control.
- Water ballasted roller(s), option of 2ft or 2ft 6in. rolling width.
- Pedestrian machine has a rear stabilizer roller for operator comfort and ease of use
- Powered by a Honda GX petrol engine.
- Height adjustable handle, with vertical storage/ transportation position.
- Fabricated and machined roller with radius edges to produce the finest results.
- Heavy gauge tube is used for roller drum (5/8”) 16mm wall thickness.
- Roller drum is machined concentric to axle for optimum results.
- Safety engine cut out if both hands are removed from the handle of pedestrian model.
- Optional rear roller, either 2ft or 3ft wide with seat, doubles the rolling effectiveness (or halves the passes required) and added comfort. Up to 782kg with 3 ft option.
- 30” rolling width machine. Net weight 315kg. Gross weight: 395kg.
Operator comfort always has a high priority with Poweroll rollers so we do not use foot pegs or steering levers as controls. The Poweroll 5 ride-on is fitted with a steering wheel, footplate and the same comfortable seat as used on the entire Poweroll range. This pedestrian roller is used with superb results on many applications including cricket practice nets where a traditional ride on roller could leave indentations at the bat mans crease.
We build up to a standard, not down to a price!
POWER Precision & Fabrication Ltd - The very best Sports ground Rollers - contact us