The Club cricket roller was introduced over 10 years ago to offer clubs the opportunity to own a brand new wicket roller at a price previously associated with second hand rollers. So how do we keep the cost down? Simple! This is a mechanically simple roller and we manufacture it in larger quantities than any other Poweroll roller. High quality components are utilised throughout, many also used on the Poweroll 12, but there are fewer of them on this model helping to reduce costs. Being only 84” long and 42” wide, this roller is compact enough to fit into smaller sheds than most other heavy ride-on rollers. However, despite its diminutive size remains within the old I.O.G./ECB guidelines for the ground pressure it exerts. Driver comfort remains a high priority so it uses the same luxury padded seat as all other Poweroll rollers and shares many individual components, including the rollers and all steering components, also used on the Poweroll 12. Maximum weight is achieved by filling the roller drums and water ballast tanks built into the chassis. This superb cricket roller is more than capable of producing a top class wicket - good enough for any standard of play.
'It's Brilliant - our wickets have never been so good.' Crawley Crows.C.C. Winner for 5 out of 6 years; ‘Lincolnshire League Groundsman of the year,’ Jon Taylor, of Hibaldstow C.C, attributed his success to, commitment, hard work, and the Poweroll Club roller he has used at the ground since 2008.
Features and specifications:
- Net weight: 790kg Gross weight 1,610 kg (excluding operator).
- Rolling width of 36 inches. Split front rollers. (Option of roller scraper bars)
- Only 84” long and 42” wide, this roller will fit into small storage units!
- Hydrostat drive for a smooth and step-less increase of speed.
- Easy to drive requiring minimal operator effort.
- Good all around visibility from the raised driving position.
- Comfortable to drive (always a high priority with a Poweroll roller).
- Superb weight distribution between the front and rear rollers.
- Powered by the frugal to run Honda GX160/200 series engine. (Key start option)
- Speed 0 – 4 mph forward or reverse.
- Option of a steel cover to enclose the whole engine and transmission for security.
- Low maintenance and running costs.
Buy a used roller, past its best with an unknown history and expensive replacement parts, or buy a brand new, easy to operate, purpose designed and purpose built:
POWEROLL CLUB...there is no competition!
POWER Precision & Fabrication Ltd
The very best Sports ground Rollers