PRECISION BUILT FOR THE PROFESSIONAL USER,
Designed for the following applications:
- Smooth the surface of artificial cricket wickets
- Reduces the moisture level of artificial surfaces to speed up the playing surface (Check suitability for purpose with the carpet installers first)
- Use as a light roller for grass wickets
- Smooth the surface of the finest lawns & gardens
- Smooth the surface of bowling greens and croquet lawns
- Level and smooth new natural turf
Features and specifications:
- Fully machined roller for precision compaction, no high or low spots
- Machined edges with large edge radii to prevent creases to turf or mats
- Water ballast the roller drum for increased compaction if desired
- Roller drum runs on ball bearing units
- Fully weight balanced handle for operator comfort
- Roller drum will not dent or distort through normal use
- Scraper bar to prevent debris building up.
- Robust enough to last a lifetime 20 inch diameter roller drum
- Roller drum manufactured from 16mm wall tube (before machining)
Options: 24inch (610mm) rolling width, nett weight, 165kg, ballasted weight, 255kg.
Alternative: 30inch (762mm) rolling width, nett weight, 185kg, ballasted weight 303kg.
POWER Precision & Fabrication Ltd - The very best Sports ground Rollers - contact us